Celebrate loved ones lost and support their spiritual journey through the unknown with this amazingly easy to use Day of The Dead El Amor temporary tattoo. Both beautiful and supportive of an ancient tradition thousands of years old, this transfer tattoo is applied with water and removes just as easily!
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.