Easy to use and ultra realistic bite wound. Applies with water like a temporary tattoo and lasts for extended periods of time. This FX transfer is a perfect look for a human or zombie bite. Adding blood perfectly completes the look, but less is more.
How To Apply:
1. Skin should be clean & free of oils & makeup.
2. Remove clear, protective top sheet.
3. Press tattoo firmly onto clean, dry skin with design facing down.
4 Hold wet cloth against back of tattoo, press down and make sure to wet it thoroughly.
5. Wait 30 seconds (don’t hurry). Peel off paper backing.
6. Gently rinse image with water for best effect.
TO REMOVE: Saturate tattoo with household rubbing alcohol or baby oil; wait 10 seconds,
then rub away tattoo with cotton ball. Or remove from dry skin using several pieces of transparent household tape.
WARNING: Don’t apply to sensitive skin, near eyes, or if allergic to adhesive.